Community post

Discussion

TWW...anxious, super tired...and going crazy!

View Full Post

Honestly, I could fall asleep at my desk!!! Af is due 8/13 but I'm testing 8/10, which happens to be my youngest sons birthday. Maybe I'll wait a day. Or do it a day early!!

Other than being super tired and exhausted all day long I have (sorry, TMI) clear, mucous discharge, achy back, some very mild cramping and I feel....empty. My appetite has decreased so I never feel hungry, even right after I eat...I feel empty.

I have 2 boys, 18 and almost 11. 3 mc (1994, 2009, 2012). I'll be 37 this month, DH is 38. I'm 1 DPO.

Anyone else in their TWW?

33 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well :-)

Well I totally was going to POAS this morning and I was half asleep and dropped it in the toilet... silly me. It was the last one I had too :-( I plan to stop at the store this evening after work and pick up another test and do it tomorrow morning. I'm still expecting AF to show her ugly face today, but she shows no signs.

As for the faint line I got the other day...it showed up like a shadow line and then turned to the grey, but it wass till within the time limit, so I dunno what to think.

My symptoms continue tho...headache, breast tenderness, fatigue, nausea. I did sleep like crap last night and this morning, I am sweating like crazy. I'm super irritable too, especially with DH...I never get like that.

I'll update you ladies in the morning with my test results

11 years ago

How are you ladies feeling today?

I'm still super tired....but I just have to vent about something. A client just came in my office....maybe 10 minutes ago...and her dollar store perfume is killing me!!! I swear I'm going to ralph right here on my desk!!!!

to everyone!!

11 years ago • Post starter

That is so funny about the purfume! That is exactly how I felt about my friend's sandwich the other night.

I too am tired and have body aches just about all over - TGIF; I am really looking forward to getting home from work so I can rest on my sofa.

Fiverson09 - how funny about your POAS this morning; I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you to get a BFP this afternoon.

11 years ago

Hello all you mommies to be!

Would love to join this post you all have such a great sense of humor in this TTW. I have to make sure my DH put his cologne on in the car instead of the bedroom. I have had symptoms since 1 dpo and a few ladies on the other post said that my symptoms of cramping on 1-5 dpo was still ovulation pain. NOT....

I never cramp or have any irregular pain during my AF on pooping on the day AF starts (sorry tmi) I am pretty in tune with my body.

I think I maybe having sympathy symptoms because my DD is on her fourth child and lives 5 hours away from me.

I have had every symptom under the sun except for sore boobs ( could be because I have implants this time around)...I plan on testing again on Monday.

Today I am exhausted (not normal) lots of lower pressure below, gas, metallic taste, frequent urination.

This will be our first and last child together. DH made me quit my job so I can be relax to conceive.....relax...he calls this relax I am on this site every day just to try and stay calm....Thank you all for posting and supporting.

Baby dust to all

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well with their 2WW. I took a test on Saturday morning about 5:00am...and made sure I didn't drop it in the toilet this time...lol! At about 8 minutes a second line appeared! Yay...! I ran and jumped back into bed and woke my DH up and we cried with joy! We snuggled back into bed for a few more hours and got up around 9:00am. I was on cloud 9 . Around 11:00am I had this funny feeling...like AF still might show, so I went to the bathroom just to make sure. And sure enough the showed her face. I cried for hours, but I suppose it's better to have it happen this early instead of furthher along in a pregnancy. We will be trying until it happens. Good luck to everyone and

11 years ago

Fiverson09 - so sorry to hear about AF, this process really is difficult sometimes. I can certainly understand how upsetting that is after the BFP.

I am expecting AF within the next two days. I have tested and only received BFNs - there is still a possibility, but my symptoms are classic PMS at this stage. I will keep testing until that AF witch rears her ugly head but I am not too optimistic.

How are the rest of you ladies?

11 years ago

Ohmaureen -

Thank you for your sympathy. We won't give up until it happens. My DH is so supportive and he keeps telling me that it will happen when it's suppose to happen. This is our first time trying to conceive and it is truely proving to be difficult. I have Endometriosis and my GYN told me that it may be difficult for us to conceive, but that it is not impossible. She told us to try for a year and if it doesn't happen we will look at other options. I hope AF doesn't show for you and you HAVE to stay optimistic....Pregnancy Symptoms sometimes mirror PMS Symptoms, so there is still hope until she shows her ugly face. Good Luck and keep us posted

11 years ago

AF came today - so I too am out this cycle. Sigh - I guess there is always next month.

Fiverson09, I am going to send you a friend request and we can be cycle buddies again for the next round.

Best of luck to the rest of you.

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I just returned from a long, much needed vacation but I see a lot of us will be here again this next cycle. Isn't due for me until tomorrow but I tested yesterday.... I guess I'm not out yet but I have no symptoms. Not even symptoms. to everyone this cycle!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm on CD10 and I'm waiting to ovulate...which should be by Friday, but I have a nasty kidney infection and my doc said no sex until Saturday 8/18 Well, my expected ovulation date is Friday, so I don't know if I'll be able to BD in enough time for this cycle, unless I ovulate late...which happens from time to time. If, not...I wish everyone and this cycle.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo