Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone!

Just checking in.. I’m sitting here somewhere around 6 dpo. Still no symptoms of any sorts. It’s kinda nice though so I don’t completely obsess. I’m not really sure if I’m going to test this weekend yet. I really don’t want to or have the urge. I usually would be testing by tomorrow, but I just don’t want to be disappointed and have to stare at a bfn. It’s weird to feel like this cycle.

I on the other hand have never had a pregnancy. So I have nothing to compare anything to. It definitely makes be concerned that I have never fallen pregnant at any point in my life. This is the first cycle TTC where I have not had any sort of symptoms after ovulation. I just keep hoping it means something good. Well here’s to hoping for a miracle!

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey Jrosie! I’m 6dpo too! I’m going to wait till 10dpo to test though. Isn’t any time before way too early?

4 years ago

Well AF showed up tonight so CD1 for me. As odd as it might sound I find myself most relaxed while I’m having my period. No testing, no waiting just living life haha. Hope you ladies all end the week with BFPs!!!

4 years ago

Oh no Colie! I’m sorry that sucks, but yes I do understand that strangely relaxing feeling. It’s kinda like you go back to reality and are able to enjoy life again lol that 2ww really does something to us ladies. It just becomes draining! I’m trying so hard to not let it drain me and take over my life this cycle. I am still doing bbt, but this is because I’m still learning my cycles and picking up on patterns. Still trying to pin point the exact O day each cycle. Other than that though, just trying to stay busy, not test or symptom check. Stay connected with us Colie! And go ahead and indulge in all the stuff you can’t while your pregnant lol

Nadine: My first pregnancy gave me super sore nips but not uncommon from preaf syso I didn't know. BUT they never went away so that should have been a clue..LOL.. Nothing out if the ordinary for any of the others though. I like the thought that for some of us it is truly a surprise. ???? I hope you all get to experience that soon no matter if you have kiddos or not.

Colie: Relax away! I am right behind ya. Should be in the morning or late tonight. My pina coladas are calling...just a lil rum. Need a treat this cycle.

Jrosie: You are now tracking your body and more aware of whats normal for you. I dont care what age you are. If you have been tracking for 6 months and no pregnancy Id go in cor cd 3 bloods to check fsh,lh and E2...heck you can do it at anytime....also get thyroid checked. You never know it could just be one thing slightly off balanced but getting your hubbys sperm checked too in the process. I know mine has ok sperm amount, movement just the morphology isnt the best.

Ok better get back to work. Have a super weekend everyone Babydust!!

4 years ago

Cheering you ladies on! Hope to see some BFPs soon!

Luv I enjoyed a big glass of wine last night and I think I’m going to go out for tacos and margaritas for dinner tonight!

4 years ago

Colie: YUM!!! Love me some me tacos!! Have fun if you do go!!!????

4 years ago

Cd1 for me.

4 years ago

Drink one for me!!! Lol

Cheers luv! Hope you’re all doing well! Jrosie when are you planning on testing?

CD3 today and I had my LH levels tested today along with an ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries. Hopefully I get some answers this cycle!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo