Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 176 Replies | Last Page

I am with you!!! I don't have sore bbs but do have cramping (very vague) started two days ago. I get mad hunger out of no where too. My husband asked me if I was pregnant last night..HAHAH.. I wish I knew. I am 7/8 dpo today and started testing yesterday so I could tell what a negative even looks like on Wondfos. I'm still in the dark as one of today's test made me jump then I sat back down because I think its an evap though my first test yesterday had nothing on it. It IS early...heheh.

How are you doing?

Oh, also, I track my chart on another site because I'm not so good at this one..lol

7 years ago

I'm hoping our cramping to be a good thing!! It doesn't feel like period cramps, it seems different than my normal ones. It doesn't hurt like I feel like I need some Tylenol or something. It's just dull and achy.. mostly a little annoying.

As for testing... I already no I have no self control and will be testing everyday until I see a bfp or get my af. Please keep me posted about your testing and new symptoms your having!!

7 years ago • Post starter

YES! It doesn't hurt!! Just feels 'there'..lol achey enough that I notice. I will totally keep you posted. I won't dissappear! I can't stand following a post from others online and then POOF! Gone and you never know.

I will try to update this chart on here tonight so you can see it. I think you can see it at least But I'll find a way to show you. Can I add you to my friends list so its easier to keep in touch?

7 years ago

Yes of course!! I would love that! I definitely need a buddy through this part! My husband thinks I'm pregnant, but I just think it's probably in my head and I'm crazy... that's why I need to know how other people feel haha

Hi ladies!

I got my BPF this cycle on 8dpo. I used the first response 6 days sooner. My line was so incredibly faint that I didn't even tell DH because I know he wouldn't have been able to see it. I tested again on 9 dpo and got a darker faint line. I am 13dpo today and I have tested using the FIrst response 6 days sooner tests with FMU every morning since 8 dpo just to see the lines get darker! ( I had a chemical last cycle so I am paranoid!) my test line this morning was almost as dark as the control line. But the cramps you are describing are exactly what I felt/ am still feeling so that could be a good sign. good luck and keep us posted!

7 years ago

Thanks for sharing that AMF!! That makes me feel hopeful! I can't wait to test again tomorrow for 8/9 dpo. I'm convinced I'm pregnant, theae are certainly not normal day symptoms for me. Well that's so super exciting for you!! Congrats!!

jrosie- I think the "I just feel pregnant" is the best sign. I completely felt that way, and I wasn't even that surprised when I got my BFP! I forgot to mention that to see my vvvvvfl on 8 dpo I had to shine a flashlight on the test and hold it at a certain angle (yes I'm crazy ) so don't be discouraged if you don't see anything tomorrow morning. Also, I highly recommend the first response 6 day sooner tests!

7 years ago

Jrosie: It is so funny we both are like 6/7 dpo..ROFL. Normally I know but this has been a different cycle altogether. Is this your first TTC ? I've been at it for a while with one little in school.

AMF: Thank you so much for sharing. FRER are super sensitive and I'm too chicken to use them. hehehe. And CONGRATS!!! Sending you mega sticky vibes.

7 years ago

AMF--
No your not crazy!! I was doing the same thing this morning, looking at the test in every possible different lighting. I hope for a faint line tomorrow!! I was looking hard for it today. May I ask.. did or do you have cramping? I feel like my cramping has moved down further like over my pelvic bone.. I hope that's not a bad sign. It feels pretty weird, not any kind of familiar cramping that I've ever had.

Luv- this is my first time/first month at it. So I'm just completely clueless what to expect when it comes to symptoms... I could be crazy, it could all be in my head. Who know, but I certainly feel weird and different.. I'm so glad we are in this together and at same time !!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo