Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Luv I totally understand your need for a crystal ball on purchasing a new property. We went through 40 homes last summer before finding the one and it was exhausting!

I’m CD13 today and still no positive OPKs but I’m guessing I’ll get one either tomorrow or the next. Hubby and I have BDd a bunch so I’m feeling hopeful. This cycle I decided to try the diva cup out. Have any of you tried that before?

4 years ago

Hi all !

Wishing everyone lots and lots of baby dust.

I just had a CP and today is cd2.
We plan to take clomid, rupture injection and progesterone and hoping that Sept is our month...

TTC #1

4 years ago

Hey Luv - I’m doing good. Not much going on, I honestly don’t know if I O’d. I’m CD 25 and AF is due next Tuesday ... so I will just see what happens. I had no idea it was Friday the 13th this week haha. I don’t usually do anything for it, but if there are some scary movies on tv I will watch for sure. My father law is in town and staying with us for the next 2 weeks, so at least that is keeping me busy. I’m hoping for a busy quick week and hoping AF doesn’t show up next tues. it’s actually been really nice not having any opks or other tests in the house. This cycle is much easier to go through when not tracking anything. I’m just gonna wait and see if AF shows up before I test

4 years ago • Post starter

Luv that’s my plan too for Friday!! I love scary movies!

Jrosie that will be nice having family in town! I agree with how you said it’s nice not testing I didn’t really do that this cycle and was so much more relaxed!

Here’s a pic of my progression in feeling really hopeful. Doctor appointment on Monday and maybe I’ll tell my husband after that!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Colie- what great line progression I see! I have a good feeling about this one ?? Keep us posted and let me knowhow the doc appointment goes! So excited for you!

Wow Louise! Congrats on your bfp. That’s amazing. I can’t believe all the bfp’s This cycle. Congrats to all you ladies.

Wish it were me too :(
It’s just not my time yet. I don’t know why, but I try not to question it. Gotta keep moving forward. Sitting at CD 2, hope this isn’t going to be another long 40 day cycle.

@Jrosie I’ll join you! I am CD3 and this is month 4 of TTC. The last two cycles I’ve been blessed with BFPs but unfortunately they’ve both been chemicals. Hoping this is the cycle that sticks!

4 years ago

Hi Colie!! So glad your joining me .. is there anything different your going to do this cycle? This is my 3rd cycle TTC this year. I tried for 5 months a couple years ago, but I gave up and got super stressed and had to take a break. Didn’t think it would turn into a 2 yr break!?!? But here I am! I do bbt and do opks. I’m definitely getting an idea about the usual for my cycle, I’m fairly regular. Cycle is anywhere from 26 to 34 days, usually Around 30. I O around cd 18. So I got quite the wait before I O.

Jrosie our cycles seem pretty similar! Mine have been roughly 34 days long and usually O around CD 18 as well. I also do BBT and use OPKs but I’m starting to really get familiar with my body and my cycles that I don’t think I’ll need to track as closely as I have been.

Im fortunate to have very good healthcare and have wonderful doctors that are willing to help me out. They’ve ordered a bunch of testing to see what’s going on. My husband and I are leaving the country this week and won’t be able to get my testing done until my next cycle. However, they’ve given me the green light to continue trying in the meantime.

Should this cycle not work, I’ll be getting my FSH and Estradiol checked on CD 3 and progesterone levels checked on CD 21. They’ve also ordered an ultrasound to asses my uterus, ovaries and have also requested an antral count.

Im happy to have stumbled upon your post and I look forward to hearing about your cycle. I truly hope you get your BFP this time

4 years ago

Found you!

Hoping this cycle will lead to a bfp as well. The only different for me this cycle will be more bd the day of O and for two days after. Only thing O havent tried in 3 years LOL

Hi Colie! Hope you are going out of country for pleasure! Personally would love a good long vacation. But alas work and bills call. :)

I use to O anywhere ftom cd16 to cd 19 with an 11 day lp. I got pregnant with my daughter with that length yoo. Now its cd12 to cd 14 and 26days with a 13 to 14 lp and cant get pregnant for nothing. Go figure.

I should O midweek next week. Here we go again

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo