Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. Super sick and on 1dpo I think. O came without warning and we lazily tried to bd. We might lazily go at it tonight and tomorrow but seriously.. I am so sick I think my body will melt away any chances of conception anyway. Just not in the mood. We are starting to search for a new home so pleasantly distracted and staying on top of healthy eating..ugh.

I do wish I had a crystal ball and could see the right property for us. My eyes are so tired of strolling down online property list. And my eyes hurt so bad from this cold that I usually fall asleep mid search..rofl.

How is everyone else doing?

4 years ago

Jrosie: Sorry, just now checking back in. Its like dawn of the dead over here. LOL..only 16 but you are right when waiting for O it came seem like a lifetime. Especially when you see ewcm but no positive opk. O is coming though and got everything on you two being in the same place for bding. I know i used to worry so much about when I O and what time my hubby would be home. Drove me batty. Now, Im like...whatever as longbas it is on my fertile window we'll be good. Hugs

Colie: 40 homes is so much! Yet, we will do the same until we find that perfect home for us. Not going to rush it. Yes, I tried the diva cup. I cant do any cups since having my daughter. My cervix is all ginky and turned up to the right. Makes having a cup in there very uncomfortable. BUT thats how I got pregnant with my daughter using a softcup. So I do believe in them. Hugs

Mrsshah: HUGS, hope you are doing alright. Praying this cycle and treatments brings about a healthy pregnancy and a bouncing baby in 9. One day at a time. :)

4 years ago

Hey ladies .. wow it’s been awhile. Hope you are all doing well. Nothing really to report on my end. Still have another 10 days before I O haha .. such along time .. I’m not really counting on too much with this cycle. I’m leaving town this week without the DH and won’t see him again till the day before I O.. so we will see how that all works out.

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey Jrosie

10dpo and frer has the nerve to be negative, clearly it did not get the memo

Not much else going on cept trying to find a new home, fixing up the current one and wishing I liked meat. I'm not doing so well on Keto...lol...everytime fat goes into my mouth I want to barf. I don't know how so many ppl drop weight on this diet.

I hope you being home just one day before O or on O is all you need. I will be ready to try again next cycle or may take completely off so we can enjoy our vacation without be tryings to get nailed on O day...rofl.

Ok, thank you for checking in. I'm gonna grab some dinner.

4 years ago

Gosh I can’t believe you are already 10 dpo, and I haven’t even O yet lol well I never ordered anymore opks and I have sucked at temping. I have just been so busy at work and getting ready to leave town tomorrow. So just going to wing it. I’m going to try and temp so I can make sure I O and know for sure it happens next Thursday.
Well I hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day weekend.

You too Jrosie!!! Have a relaxing time. I plan to.

4 years ago

Hey ladies sorry I’ve not posted been a manic few weeks but I got my first BFP this afternoon after having messed up periods for the last couple of months very faint but it’s there I think I’m very very early will post a pic hope all you ladies are doing well

4 years ago

Hey ladies sorry for being MIA! I stopped tracking this cycle not by choice...I ran out of OPKs and I couldn’t find my thermometer until a couple days ago when I found it in my dogs bed LOL!! Anyways my period was due yesterday so I tested this morning and i think I see two lines!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Omg!! How exciting Colie. That is definitely two lines. Congrats :)
Me in the other hand.. I don’t think I have ovulated this cycle. I didn’t have any opks this cycle, and I’ve been traveling , I tried to track bbt, but my sleeping schedule has been way off. So ... idk. I knew I wouldn’t be very active this cycle with bd or tracking so I guess I will see what happens.
Again, congrats Colie, I’m so happy for you.

Oh and Louise congrats as well. I just realized you posted a few days ago and I must have missed it. Are still seeing two lines as well? Hope so. Let us know

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo