Community post

Journal

Starting a new cycle

Af showed today, i had hoped yesterday was just IB but nope. which is fine, I can finally take something for the headache and my neck.... YAY. However I am now stuck at work with a headache and dog tired with massive cramps to boot.

Hubs and I spent some time talking about this next cycle and what we can do differently. Made me extremely happy when he started asking about our window and planning a date night. I know its crazy, even though deciding to TTC was his idea, I just really didnt feel like I could go over all the stuff making me crazy with him. Which is crazy lol as he infomed me. So he instigated the conversation and is trying to learn more about the process and cycle.

His face was kinda cute when I informed him AF is here. LOL he actually asked if that was bad news. I told him "well it does mean that I'm not pregnant" LOL.

On the flip side I have some of my own mixed emotions on that, We arent telling anyone that we are doing this, and my mom is coming to visit next month ...right after our next window. So at least i dont have to try and hide any pregnancy syptoms from her! now to get through the next few days of cramps, then treating myself to a new book and a HOT HOT LONG bath.

User Image

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Awww, sorry the witch got u...it's nice that dh is wanting to get more involved than just the bd part of it. Mine pretends to listen, but he couldn't explain much more than the sex part lmao!

Hopefully ull have better luck this cycle than u did last. April's a great month to make a bebe!

8 years ago

Thanks dakota!!

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo