Community post

Journal

9dpo - Maybe? and possible PMS

Lol, I think my body was evil this month. My DPO switched according to CTP and FF. AF is due anyday and I'm sure she's coming to visit. 2nd consecutive day in .4 temp drop for me. Still incredibly nauseous and tired..... lets not forget about the headaches.

I have, however, stocked up on opk's..... both the cheapies and the clear blue easy digital. Been getting into the habit of temping regularly, picked up the baby aspirin, and pregnitude on order. Stocked up on the DHA prenatals. I'm ready for the next month!

My mom is coming to visit in 2 weeks and she has no idea we are doing this, so I'm almost relieved I dont have to try and hide it from her.

With my son, I had no symptoms of being PG, with the one we lost, I was miserable, couldn't eat, all I could was sleep, so since there's no consistency, I'm a little relieved I don't have to try to hide a pregnancy from her. Since we've decided not to tell anyone until at least 1/2 way........ if we get there! Fingers crossed!

On the flip side a little bummed. I had hoped that this would be our month. However since joining CTP i've met a couple ladies here that have checked in and encouraged every day. It's been nice, having people to discuss this with, compare notes and that check in on you too. Looking forward to getting to know these ladies a little more!

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo