Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 296 Replies | Last Page

Hi all, just want to say a big congrats too all who are pregnant and a big good luck and baby dust to those ttc.
My names Gemma Im 27(28 in July) my partner is 35, we are from Liverpool England we have been together 9 and a half years, we have 3 children 2 boys 7 and 6 and a little girl who is 5 on Wednesday.
I got pregnant back in September 2011 and MC 21st November at 11 weeks, I had to have a D&C because they suspected a molar pregnancy turned out it was just a normal MC, I bled very very heavy every day for 7 weeks, had my first period 21st January 2012, then I had spotting and irregular bleeding, losing lots of big clots and ended up In A&E, my periods went back to there usual 28 day cycle in march, I had a last period on may 11th so was due on June 8th I done a test on the 10th and again on 11t june both positive, I just booked a 7 week scan, 2nd july, Im so nervous as with my last MC I had no signs at all, carried the baby dead dor 4 weeks unknowingly no pains or bleeding till week 11, so abit panicky, fingers crossed everything goes well. good luck all take care.

11 years ago

well I think this cycles just a waste of time. OPKs are lighter than they have been but no +.

cervix is high soft an open. EWCM has stopped

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Lh surge can happen in a matter of hours so it could be possible u just missed the surge? Or maybe your body tried and couldn't so will try again soon

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - I hope that's the case

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

aaah! another pregnancy lol

I am pleased and stuff for the person but it also feels like torture :<

so here's to another 8 months of scans and stuff that aren't mine haha

11 years ago

cd22 and my OPK is finally starting to darken lol so here's hoping it gets + soon, definitely going to be a long cycle which sucks!!!

11 years ago

Gemma, Congratulations on your BFP, so sorry to hear of your previous loss, sending you lots of sticky dust. Good Luck and you will become very addicted to this site.xxx

Joy, thanks hun, we have a lot of waiting to do and Dad is being very positive so fingers crossed everything will be ok. Enjoy your weekend!!!xxx

Ellie, keeping my fingers crossed that you are finally ovulating, will this mean your cycles are getting longer agin or are they about the same as before? I hope you get some really good news soonxxx

AFM, I started spotting today, it is very light and not really enough for even a panty liner, but I am hoping that it is either implantation or finally AF showing her ugly face so I can move on to the next cycle, currently on cd65, so I am very ready to move on!!!xxxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

just1more - I'm glad your AF is finally on her way This means my cycles are getting longer again. they've varied from 31 to 42 days apart over the last year with one lasting 67 days in November lol

11 years ago

Elle- I hope you get a surge soon

Just1more- I'm glad AF is on her way

Gemma- congrats

Krunchie- I hope IUI works and you don't have to use ivf.

Afm- I didn't test. I didn't have a test left after all. I'm going to wait for AF. If she doesn't show I'll go for bloodwork. I have a requisition left anyway.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo