Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

101 - 110 of 296 Replies | Last Page

Hello All,

I hope you are all well. Just a quick one from me as I am trying to get the house ready for when I go to my Dad's for a few days, it's awful isn't it when you leave someone else to look after your children and house, I just need to make sure everything is easily found and useable before I go. I have a few more days, but I have some shopping and some washing to do before I go, only problem being it is not likely to stop raining over the next couple of days so I just see the washing pile getting bigger.

On cd5 here and has left the building, thankfully.
DH and I are supposed to be stopping ttc now, but when I bought up contraception he said well why not just keep going the way we are, so it would seem we're not giving up on having another just yet, I am still going to apply for uni and which ever one comes first is the one we'll take happily!!!!

Sorry I can't reply individually just yet, but I promise I am reading as often as I can and I will keep you updated as much as possible.xxx

and to all.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

5dpo, AF style cramps. 2 spots of blood. cervix is beyond reach. hmmm, we'll see what the next week brings

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey everyone!

Ellie, you get some good news next week! And I hate all the"Oops!" pregnancies! I wanted an oops so bad!!!

Krunchie, how did the ultrasound go? I have to have those done every cycle to make sure I actually have something growing in there. And apparently my lining is usually thin. I hope it went well for you!

Snow, Don't people like that just make you want to punch them through the screen! Ugh!

As for me, I have taken cheap dollar store tests the last two days and they were painfully negative. I have been having cramps today that seem to be getting stronger. I keep thinking I am going to see AF every time I use the bathroom. But nothing yet! Hopefully they are good cramps and not the evil kind! But I doubt it!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

morning all!

ultrasound went well, the lining was nice and thick (cant remember the measurements) and my right ovary has a good folicle developing at i think it was 24mm. there were 2 smaller (6mm) ones on the left and that is all normal too.

so, had another blood test taken to see if the levels are high enough to cause ovulation. if so great, if not i have an injection to give myself this afternoon when they call. Then in tomorrow afternoon for the IUI with his frozen boys!

eeeppp!!!

hope all are good otherwise today xx

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Blood showed natural ovulation so no need for the injection so just iui tomorrow morning

11 years ago

Goodmorning!

Krunchie... for you, that sounds exciting, I hope everything goes smoothly with your IUI!

Bumble...Hope that your AF stays away. Ive been given so many positive comments that cramps may be completely normal to still get a BFP! Good luck

Elle... hope that was a good sign!

Just1More... sounds like the right way to do things. Not stressing or thinking about it too much, Im sure you'll get your BFP before you know it.

Snow.. people who never planned on being a parent are all around us. I have 6 cousins who all had an "oops" pregnancy and have had a few more children since then, and most of these cousins should not be moms. Its totally frustrating how the "oops" happen to other people and not you! Good luck on your next O this cycle!

Aroma... stay positive! Good luck with your F.S., hope you get some answers that will help your situation.

Joy... Im so glad you've stayed with this post. Its fun to read about your happy progress and your helpful advice!

AFM... Im on CD 16, and still no O! I am so consistently consistent that this is driving me nuts. MY cycles are 26-27 days, with O being on CD 12 or 13. What the heck! Im bummed because my DH and I only had time to BD on 2 days (around when I normally O) and now he is out of town for work. But my temps are still low, and EWCM has not shown either. Im thinking Im out this month because my body is out of whack, and my DH wont be back until Monday. Blah!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Amber

11 years ago

Ok back again

So I just took my millionth OPK thinking maybe this was just going to be an annovulatory cycle (even though Ive never had one before), and I think its positive. I was so excited I posted to the image gallery. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test32606
AND my DH called me an hour ago and said he will be flying back in tonight. Yay!

Guess what we will be doing haha

11 years ago

armywife, that for sure looks positive! Hope you have a busy weekend!

Krunchie, With your IUI!

AFM, I still can't kick this "I'm pregnant" feeling. Even though I have gotten negative after negative test. I have no idea when I actually ovulated too so there is no way of knowing if its too early to actually get a positive test. My books are still sore and the light cramping seems to come and go. This morning I felt slightly nauseous but I kjinda tried to dismiss it, I feel like my body likes to pretend I am having pregnancy symptoms sometimes. But then I got to work and took a sip of my everyday normal cup of coffee and had to fight back the urge to throw up. Again, trying not to read into it too much but it was just weird to me. Hopefully it is a sign of something good but who knows! Every time I got to the bathroom I am expecting AF to show up but no spotting or anything yet.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Our is shaping up to be a bit busy!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Bumble, I hope your "books" being sore is a good sign!! Heehee

I'm off to be inseminated!

11 years ago

krunchie! good luck darlin' all the best to you.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo