Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

91 - 100 of 296 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

I am back! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Elle - So sorry to hear about all of your frustrations! So irritating that they wont give you the sa results until your apt! Hope the next 8 weeks go buy quickly!

Katie - Yay for good results!! Happy bding!!

Kristine - Good luck with the hsg! Hope you get some good results!

bumble - Sorry sweetie, it's always hard to tell from a photo, but I dont think I see anything. Hopefully it's just too early (or maybe a bad photo) for you hun!

Jil - Did af show?

Just1more - Woohoo!! Glad af finally showed so you can get on with your next cycle!!

Gemma - Congrats on your bfp! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy! If you want to chat with some other preggo ladies, I suggest going to cmp (www.countdownmypregnancy.com) and looking up the BYOB thread on there. (I am on there all the time along with many other ladies from this site!)

AFM - Had a great weekend camping! Weather was a little cool and occasionally rainy, but it was still an awesome weekend. We were still able to have a campfire every night, we sat outside lots, it was the perfect temperature of sleeping in the tent, and when it did rain we retreated to my parents RV and played card games. Fun!

I am 16 weeks 3 days today... got my next dr apt on Thursday, then after we hear the heartbeat there I will book my gender 3d/4d u/s.... I am still nervous that we're gonna go and book things and end up having to cancel cause something goes wrong. all is well with my little peanut!

Hope everyone is doing great!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

joy - I'm sure your little one is just fine in there :) how exciting you'll know the sex soon!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Guess what!? No AF yet! I'm almost 2 days late. Which is fantastic! Still no symptoms though. And df says my cervix is open so I'm sure AFs not far away.

I didn't get the desk job in security and I don't think I got the other one. I did get one but it's casual and I need full time. Too ba because security is my field however I'm trying for another desk job in customer relations. I had a phone interview yesterday but I don't think I did well enough. We'll see

Edit: 2 hours after I posted this AF arrived. Cd1 for me. .

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Wow things have gotten crazy!! I have been reading everyone's posts every day and haven't had any time to sit down and post.

I love reading everyone's updates, it keeps me going with the whole TTC experience. Good luck to those of you who are going through all this fertility testing. I can't imagine what that must be like.

Right now my DH and I are so focused on finding new jobs that I honestly have not been stressing as much about TTC. It is frustrating however when something new occurs. Today is CD 13 for me and my BBT dropped this morning, I had ov pains, and spotting (which is new) and my OPKs have been negative. So am I not ovulating, or doing the OPKs wrong? Geesh who knows!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and keep posting! I love reading

Amber

11 years ago

morning all!!

aroma, have u been given a reason why they want to do another HSG? this might come across a bit rude but not intentional at all, but why bother? with endo as bad as yours why not assume they are blocked and go straight to IVF? why put yourself through the pain and cost of an HSG which you know the outcome of already...? or is it standard procedure fo ryou? If they are blocked, are they going to try unblocking them again? havent u had that already? And if they are unblocked, there is still a problem because you still arent getting preg so surely the next step for you would be IVF?

as i said, i dont mean to be rude at all, but I think my thought pattern is because of the direction my doctor wants to go and it makes perfect sense to me, but of course just because its good for me doesnt mean it good for you and there might be a perfectly valid reason for you to do it again! I just worry that you are being put under excess stress for no reason...

joy, glad you had a good time camping and i bet you are going to be nervous till the day its born, and then beyond!! I think we all will!

bumble, any more tests?

me, another blood test today which I hope will show i'm cd12 and about to pop but a bit worried that I'm not as I'm sure my estrogen levels from yesterday were higher on the same day last cycle so might be a few days behind, which is fine but it means IUI not DH.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

no offense taken krunchie. honestly i really don't know why i gotta go again. it might be because i did get pg in march and miscarried. and I cannot afford ivf, and my doc knows that, so maybe this is the route i have to take because i can't do ivf. i live in canada so the hsg and what not are covered by medical but ivf is not. i presume i will be going for surgery again if the tubes are blocked, or maybe it will be then end of the road because honestly what else is there to do if the tubes are blocked again, i can't keep going for surgery thats not good. im gonna talk to my f.s. when i see him. i will be able to tell you guys monday afternoon what the hsg tells cuz i can see it and ill know for myself if they are blocked. i have alot of pain again and not getting pg for the last 2 months makes me think once again that they are blocked. i really don't know what to say or do next, i guess it is what it is.

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kristine - Sorry to hear things are so frustrating... I hope your fs can do something and not just send you for more surgery to get rid of the endo!

Katie - LoL, I'm sure you're right! Did you get your bt results back?

Amber - Hopefully you get a +opk soon! Some women have a bbt drop before the rise... so it could be coming!

Jil - Sorry to hear the witch showed!

Elle - Thanks hun! Yeah we're pretty excited to find out what we're having!!

AFM - Nothing new, got a busy day planned for tomorrow... then it's my bff's bday this weekend... fun fun!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

nothing new. just had to tell you girls that a girl from high school just posted on facebook that she's pregnant again, but was sure to add "fuck my life" afterwards.

i hate when people are pissed that they're pregnant. use some protection if you dont want a baby. some of us could be so lucky for an ooops.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

snow, totally hear ya! I'm like, keep your legs together then!!!!

just a quickie from me today, blood test again this morning and for some reason, my estrogen went down slightly! very strange as all other tests this week were in paralel with last cycle.

so, i'm to go in tomorrow for an ultrasound to check the uterus lining and folicles. never had that done before so will be interesting so see. They have siad they can fouce ovulation this time if necessary so might be getting the IUI anyway as DH goes back to work tomorrow.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

hi everyone! not much to report from my old uterus region today lol just 5dpo so hanging out in the 2WW.

Nobody around me has announced a pregnancy yet this week but the woman from work who was pregnant with me last year before my MC is back from her maternity leave. This was unexpected pregnancy number 3 and she's 25 like me. She now has an 8 yr old a 9 yr old and a 9 month old. She jokes she'll be having another in 9 months as her partner just has to 'look at her and she's pregnant' - thanks lol that didn't suck AT ALL haha

Well I'm off to work now so see you all later

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo