Community post

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

View Full Post

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not want to jump to any conclusions but I just really, really feel like this will be our time!!

Any other ladies who had a period on 5/2/12 with a 27 cycle day out there?

The wretched is due on 5/29. I am hoping and praying that she will NOT show her dreary self for 9 months!! I am hoping for a that day or sooner!!

to many ladies out there!!

User Image

90 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 90 Replies

Yay! Congested ktav! That's awesome..
& !! Keep us updated with how things are :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Well congratulations KTAV!!

How exciting for you!

I've been MIA the last couple of weeks and have just logged back on today. My husband and I decided to give it another shot! Cruise or no cruise, we really want our little bundle of joy!

Ladies, are there any of you are are trying this cycle? Any dates that you are expecting to ovulate? I am going to check in to the calculators and see when should my potential ovulation date be. Last week I checked and it said my open dates was 6/9 through 6/14 and of course we have been since Thursday 6/7!

Well I shall be back in here again!!

ladies!!

Emy

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Omg!! So u ladies know how i thought I had a miscarriage? My levels went from 73 to 193! I'm still pregnant! I'll be 6wks tmrw! They are ordering an ultrsound now & I go in for more blood work on wednesday :) I really hope this is a good thing & nothing happens to this pregnancy! Eekk! I'm excited but nervous! I had to let u ladies know :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

usmcwife CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! that's fantastic news!! I'll be six weeks Thursday :) I'm actually getting my energy back sort of but the dreaded headaches are starting to come. Last night I was awoken by sickness :( it was horrible! My first doctors appointment is Friday and I'm SO excited to see my baby!! I hope you all do well this cycle!!

11 years ago

thank you! same with you! tons of sticky vibes your way! have you gone on to the countdownmypregnancy or something like that? i'm on there wasn't sure if you were :) heres my test from today i haven't taken one since the last one i posted because i honestly thought i had a miscarriage.. yay!! i hope this lil bean sticks!

User Image

5wks6days

11 years ago

Congratulations to you both!!

USMCWIFE I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS hun and I send you lots and lots of your way dear!

I wish you both gals a very happy and HEALTHY 9 months!!

My husband and I decided to just continue trying rather than placing it on hold no matter what.

To be quite honest, I just cannot wait. I figured we've been trying for this long why try to place it on hold you know? Therefore, I have been monitoring my body.

THIS is the real reason why we decided to just continue. I have not been feeling right since my last "strange" period which was on 5/30. After my strange period, constant cramping in my right side and lower back, I made an immediate appt with my old OB/GYN this past Thurs. However I ended up leaving their office crying because I seem to have a really hard time to get clear answers from them, yet alone to be seen without a "rush"feeling. I even cried in front of her and get this ladies, after she heard my issues on how I've been feeling and the reason why I ended up in their office sooner than my next scheduled appt 6/19, her response was that she was unable to give me her full attention at the moment (they had me waiting nearly 40 minutes even though I had an appt by the way) and based on what I explained to her she "believed" that I may have ligament issues and she could kindly refer me to a Chiropractor????

The other doctor had me referred to a gastroenterologist and THIS Thursday I was scheduled for a colonoscopy! But after that last appt I just went and canceled that colonoscopy!! A good friend of mine referred me to her OBGYN and hopes he treats me better as he has done so with her. So I'll be meeting with the new OBGYN this Thursday. I truly, truly hope I can get answers rather than referrals that I do not believe I need to be going to! Even the gastrenterologist thought it was rather strange I was sent to see him!! He was very skeptical of doing the colonoscopy on me, so what does that tell you?

Sorry for ranting girls but I have been rather down since my last Dr's visit on Thursday. I am really looking for some support and guidance here.....

Well again good luck my dear ladies and congratulations on your wonderful !!

Emy

User Image

im 10DPO today. nothing really to report. i think i may be out :(
Congrats usmcwife....How was your appt with the dr?

11 years ago

Hi Clarkey, any luck? I hope you are feeling better.

I know its been a while since I stopped by this forum, but I wanted to share the good news! DH and I are expecting a March baby!! I FINALLY received my on Monday evening! I was so nervous and I just had to make sure that I ended up buying a digital yesterday and those beautiful words appeared "Pregnant"!

We are super ecstatic and I am SO LOOKING forward to a

I send ALL you lovely gals lots and lots of

User Image

usmcwife, yes I am on there I get back on here every now and then to see how these ladies are doing as well :) I am due February 12! So far everything has been going well, just sick.

11 years ago

Hi all!! just wanted to update everyone as I got my 2 weeks ago!! Im due end of april!!! Hope everyone else is doing well!! Love to hear updates!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo