Community post

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

View Full Post

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not want to jump to any conclusions but I just really, really feel like this will be our time!!

Any other ladies who had a period on 5/2/12 with a 27 cycle day out there?

The wretched is due on 5/29. I am hoping and praying that she will NOT show her dreary self for 9 months!! I am hoping for a that day or sooner!!

to many ladies out there!!

User Image

90 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 90 Replies | Last Page

Hi and usmcwife317! looks like you have your first keep us updated with how things go for you, best of luck.

I am 9dpo today, so keen to see signs of implantation although i think i'm dreaming for that to happen, i have four children who all showed me no signs of anything until 6wks lol.

Although i have noticed that when partner and i it is alittle uncomfortable when i get there and my tummy stays hard!? no idea, maybe i'm just getting older lol

Best of luck to all, trying to hold out testing till 30th! not long now

11 years ago

Thanks girls! I really hope that this is grisly my BFP.. which I been gettin since 7dpo so I'm thinking it actually is, which means ill have a day before vday babyy! :) I'm so excited my next test will be on Sunday so ill definitely post that. & it hurt to have intercourse last night for me! Omg it felt like he was hitting way way back lol sry tmi but it hurt!!
Stay positive girls, you'll get ur BFP!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Congratulations usmcwife317!!!! Wishing you a !!!!

I've been really tired these last couple of days but could just as easily be from a long working week!!!

Tested today at 10dpo, but ....booooo! I know its still early tho so haven't given up hope yet!!

Noticed today when I was checking how tender boobs were that nipples had a milky discharge when squeezed a little, haven't had this happen before...has anyone else? Not sure if it could be a sign or not!

I guess time will tell... To all!!!

11 years ago

I had my af 5/2/2012 ovulated 5/16/2012 with fertility drugs and i had a iui on 5/16/2012 it was my first one we was told my husband sperm was less then a million but was encouraged to do iui anyway and ivf next time well we will see i am in my 2week wait 7dpo sore/tender nipple , spooting yesterday brown blood dark red (tmi) dull mild cramping and sharp pain wednesday night and thursday.Today very gassy well sense wednesday hoping pregnant baby dust for everyone

PS
Just tested couldn't wait I now to early well a bfn i will test again may 30 wish me babydust

11 years ago

Yaaaay!! usmcwife!! I too see that very faint line!!

How exciting for you!! PLEASE keep us posted!

Well I tried too about a few minutes before logging on and all I got was a

That's okay, I'm only 10DPO and if my memory serves me right, with my son I did not get a until 2 days after missed period.

Going to stay optimistic! I am going to wait until the 28th and if not HOPE that she does not appear and take another on Tuesday.

to the rest of you!!!

And usmcfwife I wish you a wonderful !!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Soo my symptoms have disappeared and im 10DPO today. Temp is down and cervix if firm..Also tested last night . I just want AF to come so i can start all over again!

Congrats usmcwife...I also see the line. Test again and post another!!

How is everyone else doing with the 2ww???

11 years ago

i most definitely will clarkey!! :) & thanks ladies!!

today i am having a lot of bubbles in my tummy, and it talks to me randomly even when I'm full! & my nipples, oh my it feels like someone is pinching and twisting :( other than that I feel great, felt a little sick today but i think it was the heat.. we had a yard sale all day today and it was humid. I've also noticed I fall asleep easier at night and quickly, without needing to take my sleep medication.. which is awesome! but when i need to pee in the middle of the night, omg i cannot get back to sleep! pisses me off! haha anyways i will keep you ladies updated and i will definitely post another pick! baby dust to you all!! I really hope we all get our !!!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I got a very pos OPK on Sunday morning the 20th, I ovulated on Monday, May 21 or Tue the 22nd.

I caved and took a test this morning, silly I know, but I am an addict too. I am going to try and wait until atleast Tue morning.

I "feel" pg, but then I've read that your first cycle after a vas. reversal is way messed up. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

The first couple days lots of mild cramping and pulling, headaches, having to pee alot and tired, but I'm always tired!

11 years ago

Have you tested again yet usmcwife? Hoping that line is nice and dark this time

I'm not sure what to think today... Had another at 11 dpo, and then later was checking my cervix and had some quite pink tinted cm..... isn't due for another four days but I've been a bit crampy and not sure if she has decided to swoop on me early.... Temp hasn't dropped below cover line but I haven't temped before so I don't know what's normal

Feeling like I have lost hope this month, so going to focus on your positive instead!!!

Ladies

11 years ago

Hey ladies! This is my pic from today, not fmu but it was late morning. I could see the line IRL .. it poped up but still wanna make sure its a positive so I might do a digital or just go to the doctors on Wednesday. I'll be 14dpo :)

User Image

I'll keep u ladies updated!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo