Community post

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

View Full Post

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not want to jump to any conclusions but I just really, really feel like this will be our time!!

Any other ladies who had a period on 5/2/12 with a 27 cycle day out there?

The wretched is due on 5/29. I am hoping and praying that she will NOT show her dreary self for 9 months!! I am hoping for a that day or sooner!!

to many ladies out there!!

User Image

90 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 90 Replies | Last Page

Sasha,

Definitely don't give up! My last pregnancy I didn't get a BFP (and it was very faint) til 14dpo.. I really hope this is my BFP, I just have some doubts so hopefully it is!! :)

Do you have pix of any tests?

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Thanks usmcwife....but awful has shown her face today early and temp has dropped back so thats me out for this month

I can see the line on that test that you have posted! I have everything crossed for you!

TBH Im not sure what to think with my cycle being suddenly short this month, its never happened since I have been off the pill...guess I'll just have to keep temping and trying!

Good luck with your next test!

11 years ago

hi girls, well my symptoms had all gone and i was starting to loose hope, the only thing that i'd noticed was on 10dpo i felt like i was getting the flu, very tired and achy and sore throat. i decided i would test anyway on 11dpo (this morning) and .... it was faint but definately there, DH can see it too ;) don't loose hope til AF arrives girls.

to all of you.

Going to test again on wed and make sure line getting thicker and darker and then again on fri! will be sure to let you know.

11 years ago

Im 12 DPO and still waiting on . I only have cramping and lower back pain. Tested this am and :(

Congrats to all !!!

11 years ago

Yay! Congrats babynumber5!!! that's awesome definitely keep us updated! :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hi again ladies!

Congratulations again to those that got your wonderful !! I hope you gals have a wonderful !!

Sasha I'm sorry you're out, I think I may be out this time as well I've taken two tests, yesterday and today and both were

However, today I had some brownish CM but I was not sure if it's implantation bleeding or a sign that the is making her slow appearance. I even showed my husband and he said it looked brownish to him too. Now not too long ago I went to the bathroom again and as I wiped I had very, very faint pinkish stuff after I wiped. I have had very faint cramps in my lower back, but also very mild discomfort sensation in my lower back as well. I have had those cramps for almost 5-6 days now. I am due for her tomorrow so I am unsure if what I am experienciing is implantation bleeding or that AF is actually approaching.

I guess tomorrow I will know for sure. I TRULY hope and that what I am experiencing IS in fact implantation bleeding. If not, then as I stated before we shall place our baby making on hold, concentrate on losing some weight and try to look AWESOME for our upcoming cruise early August! I shall definitely be back here upon on our return and we shall try again!

Thanks everyone for the support, it is very helpful!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!!
How is everyone? I'm doing good, yesterday is when the exhaustion kicked in. Today is the heartburn & stabbing pains in my left breast.. took another test today & its getting darker!! Go to the doctors to confirm it tmrw!! Yay!

Definitely keep your head up girls if this isnt the cycle next one will be!!
for the ladies with BFPs & for the ladies still trying! You will get your !!
& !!

11 years ago

Hi everyone, just thought id let you know that all of my symptoms have now completely gone!? i was so thinking i couldn't posible be pregnant and maybe i imagined my faint line, which i've kept and keep checking constantly lol.

So this afternoon i did another pee stick and it's twice as dark at 13dpo :) phew lol. don't give up girls, sometimes you wont get any signs.

Best of luck you all xo

11 years ago

hey ladies.. just thought i'd let you know that i had a chemical pregnancy, lost the baby today and went to the docs they confirmed the pregnancy and then the loss.. still got blood work done and the results will be in tmrw.. :( guess ill be trying again next month with the help of progesterone cream/pill

11 years ago

Good morning ladies!

usmcwife, I'm so sorry for your loss hun!

I guess we can all get back on the boat and try again.

Today I thought for SURE I was experiencing implantation bleeding. I was having this brown cervical mucus discharge yesterday and then today, just spotting. So I called and made an appointment with my ob/gyn (even though I have an appt on 6/19). BUT low behold, right after I made the appointment, I go to the restroom and had to appear How evil is she to tease me in such a way!

I could have SWORN that this was it for us!

Now I am wondering how could I have had both brown and then dark red spotting to then end up with bright red a day later??? Plus very faint cramping??

Could that be considered "chemical pregnancy"? My boobs yesterday were so sore that even that was convincing me that I may indeed be pregnant! But I'm not

This is so frustrating.....

I am now debating if we should wait until after our cruise in August which is only 2 months away or try one more time after this cycle. But then I think about it..... this will be my first 7 night cruise and the last thing I would need is to get sick during the entire trip! PLUS, I really need to lose some weight........ ugh!!!

Well... I guess I just answered my own question. Wait until AFTER our cruise to try again. I still have my appt with my ob/gyn on 6/19. I've been having tests run on me to see why I have not been able to successfully get pregnant. THIS time around was the strangest of them all. The way I started spotting. Could it have been a chemical pregnancy????

Ladies, any suggestions??? I'm so bumbed right now, i don't even want to work.....

usmcwife, stay strong hun!! Try again, we will all be here for one another!

For those that are indeed expecting a I send you plenty of

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo