Community post

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

View Full Post

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not want to jump to any conclusions but I just really, really feel like this will be our time!!

Any other ladies who had a period on 5/2/12 with a 27 cycle day out there?

The wretched is due on 5/29. I am hoping and praying that she will NOT show her dreary self for 9 months!! I am hoping for a that day or sooner!!

to many ladies out there!!

User Image

90 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 90 Replies | Last Page

Sorry usmcwife for your loss :(

Emy, sorry for your confusing cycle!!

AF arrived yesterday and Im in so much pain today with cramping. Happens every month :(
I booked a doctor appt for July to discuss IUI or medication treatment. Back to the drawing board! On to June!

11 years ago

Hi Girls,

Well I'm back on CD4 now....slowly working through the first of the two week waits!

to those who have gotten their 's! And for those without success this month, maybe next month will be our month!

everyone :-)

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!
How's everyone doing? Hopefully good. :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hi Usmcwife

Well, the countdown continues for me for this cycle...currently on CD 8 so i'll be keeping a close eye on my temp & CM for the next few days to a week to be sure i dont miss the o! Last month I was pretty sure i o'd on cd 14, but i had positive opks for about a week, so going to rely basically on temps this month...

How are you? Have you decided whether to try again next cycle or to wait until after your cruise?

Hope all the other ladies are well also

11 years ago

That one is emy, I wish I was going on a cruise lol I'm on cycle day 5 & I would like to try this cycle but I think I'm gonna wait. I'm looking into possibly going into the military (airforce to be exact) so if that's the case I gotta wait :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Sorry usmcwife, I totally got the posts/names confused! (and wish i too was going on a cruise!)

Wow - that sounds like an exciting change! Have you been thinking of changing jobs for a while?

Sometimes they say all we need to do is stop trying and it all falls into place....makes me wonder a bit. I know its early days for me but its so easy to get totally wrapped up in the TTC business and I'm trying not to let it take over my life!

11 years ago

Its okay sasha, & Yeah it is a big change lol hopefully it will happen my only problem is, I have arthritis starting in my right knee :( which I just found out today. So that might disqualify me but idk they gotta take more X-rays so we shall see..

I really don't wanna stop trying but I might have to for a bit.. :(

11 years ago

Well good luck usmcwife!!!

I hope it all turns out for you whichever way you decide to go

And if its to keep TTC then sending and your way

11 years ago

usmcwife317 - I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you have a good take this cycle!

I am pleased to inform everyone that I got my about a week ago! two tests and a doctor confirmation! I am at or close to five weeks right now. My first appointment is June 15. The morning sickness and achiness is taking over my life. A lot more difficult than my first pregnancy and am already showing.

But I wish all of you ladies and

11 years ago

Ktav!!

Wishing you a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo