Community post

Question

9dpo implantation bleeding?

I'm 9dpo and experiencing light pink and what turned to dark brown a few hrs later. Its only when I wipe and not every time I wipe.

User Image

7 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

That sounds like implantation bleeding to me! Good luck!

10 years ago

I also did that at 9dpo, it has been 6 days and I am testing neg! please keep us updated! i did it with my 1st and 2nd pregnancy fingers crossed!!

Bryson Alexzander Parker August 10, 2012 - September 2, 2012

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I'll let ya know what happens. I'll probably test sat. At 13 dpo. Fingers crossed.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I had this...now at 21 dpo doc said it was just a light period for me. If it is increasing or lasts longer than 42 hours typically it is a cycle. However, I would wait and test later! Not every woman has the same signs! Good luck!

10 years ago

It is picking up some must be AF. I'm four mos
postpartum and I guess my cycles aren't back to normal yet. On fact this is the first one I have had since I had my lo.

User Image

i have the same thing and its 2weeks before AF is due im not sure what dpo i am because i was on the depo shot and i dont know if that messes with it AF is due the 19th of this month fingers crossed hope u get your BFP let us know!! good luck baby dust to you!!

10 years ago

Mine is definitely AF ugh. Its very heavy, which is something I am not used to. I am also not used to starting 10 dpo as my leutal phase has always been 16 days. I guess it takes a while for hormones to level out after giving birth. Good luck ladies. Baby dust to all!!!!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo