Community post

Question

what is the best fetal doppler to use and when is the best time to use it?

I want to know when i should try to use a fetal doppler. I dont want to try to early and not hear a heartbeat and then freak out needlessly as I have already had one missed miscarriage in august. Also what brand have you personally used that worked for you.

User Image

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

i have sonoline b & got it because the great reviews on it. im 8 1/2 weeks & haven't picked up a heartbeat yet, but i probably have anterior placenta like the last two babies. i plan on trying again at 9 weeks.

11 years ago

i have sonoline b & got it because the great reviews on it. im 8 1/2 weeks & haven't picked up a heartbeat yet, but i probably have anterior placenta like the last two babies. i plan on trying again at 9 weeks.

11 years ago

11 years ago

thnx....guess ill wait I am worrisome regardless of the mc and will freak out if I dont find a heartbeat...lol

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I was talking to my doc today about this and she said normally they dont hear the heartbeat until 10 to 12 weeks with a doppler :) i also want to get one! I am only 6 weeks though so ill wait :(

11 years ago

You should be 12-14 weeks in pregnancy- We ordered BabyWatch Doppler from .ndiegogo.com/projects/babywatch--3/x/3228370 , it is a doppler that is connected to smartphone :) .

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo