Community post

Question

How long did you use your fetal doppler for each time? 10 min, 20, min 30 min

I read online you shuld limit use of doppler to ten minutes each time you use it. I didnt realize this and am having trouble finding the heartbeat as I am on ten and a half weeks. I think I used it once for thirty minutes. Has anyone done this and do you think this is ok? Please, be gentle with comments.....

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Women here are TTC....so knowing about a doppler would be a very good question for the CountdownMyPregnancy site. Have you been over there yet? There are great ladies there....as I only joined their group for a few short weeks....now I'm back over on this side!

However, I have always wanted to purchase a doppler when I can use it (must be pregnant for that...LOL) and never thought about a time limit on them. I will definitely remember this question and ask my GYN when it's time for that.

Good luck to you and congrats on your pregnancy!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Thanx, I havent been on there....im sorry to hear about your loss i experienced the same thing August 1 of 2012... Dont be suprised if you dont come up preggo really soon. I am 36 years old and after trying for two months we are pregnant again. Good luck and God Bless

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

You should start using it after 14th week when the heard develops big enough for you to hear it.
Try using it abut 10 minutes a day just in case. I have found realy good one on indiegogo just the other day, My husband ordered for me. I can't wait to be able to hear it whenever i can :D
The Doppler we ordered is this one - http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/babywatch--3/x/3228370

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo