Posts by readyready

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

9dpo implantation bleeding?

I'm 9dpo and experiencing light pink and what turned to dark brown a few hrs later. Its only when I wipe and n ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

False positive?

I took a hpt cheapie wondofu dip strip test at 630 pm and got a faint +. I was very surprised because I have n ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I had a baby six weeks ago. How long should I wait for the next baby. How long did it take you

I am 36 and my clock is ticking. I am afraid to wait too long and give up my chances of baby # 2 with hubby # ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

what is the best fetal doppler to use and when is the best time to use it?

I want to know when i should try to use a fetal doppler. I dont want to try to early and not hear a heartbeat ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How long did you use your fetal doppler for each time? 10 min, 20, min 30 min

I read online you shuld limit use of doppler to ten minutes each time you use it. I didnt realize this and am ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How long after birth do I need to wait to start trying again? I am 36 and don't have much time left

How long to wait to have another after birth? I have heard a year. Are there any older ladies that have only w ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

cyst on ovary during pregnancy and dr says it NEEDS to be there

when i had my us done at seven weeks the lady said i had a cyst on my left ovary....she said the body has this ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Bipolar pregnant and unmedicated....help

Hello, I am seven weeks pregnant and bipolar. I have stopped taking my medicine and am having severe mood swi ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

are low pregnancy temps a concern

should low pregnancy temps be a concern.........they are lower than last time and last time ended in mc....I h ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Petrified

I dont know whats worse ttc and being disappointed every month or having a miscarriage. I guess it would be t ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago