Community post

Question

Short lutal phase, 10dpo BFN but late

Hi

I have a reg 28 day cycle but ovulate on day 18 or 19. This month I ov'd on day 19 and am now 11-12 dpo I had a bfn this morning but there is no sign of af.... I am at a complete loss, I so badly wan to be pregnant and it is taking so long (14 months with a miscarriage 7 months ago) :(

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

your LP might be changing. The first cycle after my m/c in Jan, my LP was 11 days. The next cycle was 12 days and then 13 days for the next 2 cycles then eventually, 14 days. It could be from changing diets, stress, hormones etc... Wait 2-3 days and if you still don't have your period, retest.

10 years ago

hi there i have a reg 28 day cycle and i normally ovulated cd14 but this month i ovulated cd18 so now im only 8dpo and AF is due on Saturday, but because i ovulated late i will prob get my AF around Tuesday probably i tested today and got a BFN as well, i got really upset when i found out i ovulated late. we have been ttc since Feb 2012 and had 2 miscarriages since then, so i dont know whats going on with me either at the moment xx

10 years ago

Thank you ladies, i got a feint but definite positive this afternoon :)

10 years ago • Post starter

that is great news hun congratulations, and a happy healthy 9 months xxx

10 years ago

i tested again this morning and got a BFN, think i might be out again this month xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo