Community post

Question

Vivid Dream turned to real life???

Alright guys, so quick question:
The other night I had the most vivid dream that I took 2 pregnancy tests, one digital, and blue dye....and they both came up POSITIVEEE!!!! I was so happy and excited then woke up out of a dead sleep and got really sad because I realized it was just another one of my vivid dreams.

But, has this ever happened to you where you dreamt you got positive results on a test and then turned out you were actually pregnant???
It got me so hopeful and confident and I was SO sad when I woke up. I was like, "Nooooo! Pleaseeeee, lemme go back to my dreaaaammm!!!!"

Lemme know!

Baby dust to all <3

With Love- Anything is Possible! www.themagicofbeingamom.com

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I think it's because we become so obsessive about being pregnant we dream about it. I've had so many of those dreams but no bfp yet. Good luck xx

User Image

11 years ago

Let me know if you get your BFP :)))

With Love- Anything is Possible! www.themagicofbeingamom.com

11 years ago • Post starter

I will add you to my friends.. Have a while before the next possible bfp as we are doing ivf..hopefully time flies! Hope you get your bfp!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo