Posts by simplysage000

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

4 days past expected period, but negative pregnancy test?

Hey there all, I haven't been on here in years, but just wanted to ask if any of you ladies turned out pregnan ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Anyone 9DPO today and would like a testing/pregnancy buddy?

I was going to start testing tomorrow morning but wanted to make a few buddies who might wanna test with me an ...

16 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone Else Trying For #2 And Is 5DPO?

Hi all! Just wanted to know if there was anyone else out there who is 5DPO and trying for baby number two! I w ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

no affection from the hubby :( feeling down and lonely

this really isn't about sex. it's really all about wanting to feel close to my husband. i am currently 32 week ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Feel pregnant but had a short "period" a week ago.

Hello everyone! So just wondering something that's prolly already been answered but, I got my period on the 26 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Feel like I'm pregnant but I'm on my period. Can I actually be pregnant???

Hello everyone! So just wondering something that's prolly already been answered but, yesterday was the firs ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

EW CM during period?

Okay here is a question someone may or may not be able to answer. I have Uterus Didelphys and my cycles are 2 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Nervous to test.

Hey all! I am 9 dpo and will be testing in 5 or 6 days!!!!! But I'm soooooo nervous. This will be my very fir ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Vivid Dream turned to real life???

Alright guys, so quick question: The other night I had the most vivid dream that I took 2 pregnancy tests, on ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Digital, Red dye, or Blue?

I will be testing in 5-6 days!!!! I was just going to purchase Clear Blue Digital because I figured it would b ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago