Community post

Discussion

Feel pregnant but had a short "period" a week ago.

Hello everyone! So just wondering something that's prolly already been answered but, I got my period on the 26th of January. (It was 3 days late and its never late). Also, I had hardly any period pain whatsoever which is completely unusual to me because the pain usually has me bed ridden for 5 days. It hurt, but not like the usual hurt. The whole time during my "period thing", I only felt pinches and twinges. BUT I did bleed normally like I am on my period, just a tad lighter. Anyway, is there ANY chance that it could have just been some sort of bleeding and I really could be pregnant? Both me and my hubby swore that my period wouldn't come and we would get a super positive on the test. We want this SO bad. I still feel about 90% convinced there's a little baby trying to grow inside my belly but that 10% is dragging me down. Has this happened to any of you? Had a "period" thing but ended up pregnant?? I took a test when I stopped bleeding and it came up with a slight positive. I took another test the next morning and there was no line. :( I have heard so many stories where it took them 20 tests for it to come up positive. (bad brand? blue dye?) Also, forgot to mention that I have 2 uterus's and 2 cervix's. My doc said people with UD can still experience periods while they're pregnant due to the other uterus. I dunno. :( I feeeeeeeeeel it!!!! PLEASE comment down below and share your thoughts/stories/rants. Lots of nice, sticky baby dust to all you lovely ladies <3

With Love- Anything is Possible! www.themagicofbeingamom.com

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hello any news yet? how did things turn out for you?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo