Community post

Question

Feel like I'm pregnant but I'm on my period. Can I actually be pregnant???

Hello everyone!

So just wondering something that's prolly already been answered but, yesterday was the first day of my period. (It was 3 days late and its never late). Also, I have no period pain whatsoever today which is completely unusual to me because the pain usually has me bed ridden for 5 days. It hurt yesterday but not like the usual hurt. Today I have only been feeling pinches and twinges. BUT I am bleeding normally like I am on my period. Anyways, is there ANY chance this could just be some sort of bleeding and I really could be pregnant??? Both me and my hubby swore that my period wouldn't come and we would get a super positive on the test... :(
We want this sooooo bad. I still feel about 90% convinced there's a little baby trying to grow inside my belly....but that 10% is dragging me down. Has this happened to any of you? Had a "period" thing but ended up pregnant?? Please tell me some good stories. Lots of love to you all!! Xoxoxox

With Love- Anything is Possible! www.themagicofbeingamom.com

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I personally have not had that experience but used to work with a girl who had her "period" for 3 or 4 months before finding out she was actually pregnant. I guess she had some inkling that she might be pregnant but then started bleeding and the bleeding happened every month for a few months so she figured she wasn't. I'm not sure what led her to end up taking a test. Maybe weight gain??

10 years ago

Thanks so much for your thoughts :) I also forgot to mention that I have 2 uterus's and 2 cervix's. My doc said people with UD can still experience periods while they're pregnant due to the other uterus. I dunno. I barely had a period. No pain. Maybe just hoping hoping hoping.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks so much for your thoughts :) I also forgot to mention that I have 2 uterus's and 2 cervix's. My doc said people with UD can still experience periods while they're pregnant due to the other uterus. I dunno. I barely had a period. No pain. Maybe just hoping hoping hoping.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo