Community post

Question

Sigh :/

I am 9 dpo & I have a cold. Stuffy, runny nose. Sneezing, watery eyes. Bit of a sore throat. I hope this doesn't mess anything up. Ughh & to top it off I couldn't sleep well last night. Up tossing & turning.
Sorry just had to vent.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You and me both! It am 4dpo and started having a burning throat yesterday. Feel totally crabby today with eye pain, stuffy, etc. Allergies I suppose. Plus, my 3 yr old was sick yesterday....I think I must of caught whatever she had. However, I don't believe that if we are pregnant, having these symptoms can mess up anything. I just wouldn't take any decongestant....just to be on the safe side. Good Luck!

11 years ago

All of what you've said can be signs in early pregnancy!

I found i was pregnant 3 days after i started getting what felt like a 'cold' sadly my cold turned into a very bad flu which i do then think was unrelated to pregnancy as i had throat/chest infections for whole 6 weeks + morning sickness. Later found out i had asthma.

Good luck to you.

User Image TTC #3 After The Depo!

11 years ago

Thanks ladies!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo