Community post

Question

Baby names! Help

I am 12 weeks pregnant & I have a strong feeling its a boy. Anyways, I like the names Ivan or Evan. I would like some opinions on these names. Thanks.

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hi Mommy2Be~,

Congratulations.. I think you have check out www.babycenter.com there is more than 19000 baby names.. Only mother can choose sweet name for her baby..Ivan is a good name Dear :)

User Image

10 years ago

I like both hunni, make sure its what u and ur partner want :D and congratulations xxx

10 years ago

those names are lovely but myself and hubby never chose names till i was further along however we use to call my first pregnancy the belly monster and second was called blob and my third was called titch

10 years ago

I always like the name EVAN.......

10 years ago

I am only 6 weeks along and have been struggling with names lol Every name I like my boyfriend doesn't. Right now we have picked out Raela for a girl and Xavier for a boy. I am sure when my due date comes closer the names will change. You have a long time to think about it :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo