Community post

Question

How do I know if it is my baby that I am feeling?

Hello. I am going to be 16 weeks on Saturday. Ever since I turned 15 weeks I've felt little twitches, nudges, & what feels like knocking in there, 3 or more knocks in a row. If that makes sense. I know for sure it is not gas lol believe me. Anyways, now I can feel these little movements have gotten stronger since then. I am not sure if it is really my baby moving or my uterus is just twitching? I've never experienced this. This is my first baby.

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The first movements feel like tiny bubbles popping away. Then they feel like flicks in your belly. You could be experiencing baby or it could be as you said or wind!! I always watch in the bath to see if the flutters make the bath water move. Such a lovely feeling, congratulations :D

10 years ago

Definitely sounds like baby. Mine started around 15-16wks and was mostly active at night. It feels pretty much how u describe and gets stronger fairly quickly. By 18wks, u will be without a doubt knowing that that was ur baby all along. Enjoy, its such a great feeling. =))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo