Community post

Question

Quitting NuvaRing. Help?

So I took out my NuvaRing on November, 28. Since then I've had a period on Dec. 28 & again on Jan. 26. My hubby & I want to start TTC in this June coming up. So by then I would be off of the NuvaRing for 7 months. Do you think I have a good chance at conceiving in June? I would love to hear about your experiences!

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

If your having normal periods its likely your ovulating normally and could get pregnant even now.

11 years ago

Oh yeah....7 months Nuva Ring free is a great amount of time to be ready to conceive. It took me roughly 9 to 10 months to conceive after I stopped Nuva Ring....however....for the first 6 months I wasnt charting or doing OPKs regularly. After I started charting my temps and doing OPKs, it only took us 3 months to get it right.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

I have been off of the nuvaring for nine months now, but have actively been ttc for 6 months... I think giving yourself as much time as possible is great! I went with the doctors advice and gave us 3 months of no ring but only condoms before we started trying... Hoping this month will finally be the cycle!! Good luck to you!

11 years ago

Thanks for the advice ladies!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo