Community post

Question

***Here I am again asking another question***

CD 22, 10 dpo, my BB pain went through the roof last night. They were so large and swollen that you could actually feel my milk ducts and they were BIG and VERY sore. My BB's were actually kind of shiny when I took my bra off due to them being so full and swollen. This is NOT the norm for me. I get sore BB's 2 days before AF and then it stops. This has been non stop since 4 dpo........ Anyone else ever felt this way ????? Thanks !

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hopefully good news is on the horizon for you! Maybe your body "clicked into high gear" and is getting your body ready for a little gift ;)
*baby dust*

12 years ago

Thank you ! Not sure what it all means, but I know for a fact it is not normal for me. I have two DD's ages 12 and 8, so all of this is basically new to me again. TTC for 6 months. I just don't know what to think anymore.

12 years ago • Post starter

i have been feeling the exact same way for the past couple days, my breasts have never hurt this bad in my life. this isnt normal for me either, i do usually get pain right before my period but im not due to start for another week and it has never been this bad. they are super sore and heavy/full feeling!

12 years ago

I'm trying so hard not to think about it. But, again, this is different for me. I guess I will know for sure in a few days. Good luck to you !

12 years ago • Post starter

im thinking the same thing, just have to wait and see. hate waiting!! but good luck to you too!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo