Community post

Question

Will someone look at my chart please ?????

Ok, I posted this question yesterday, but geez, my temps are a mess ! I take it at the same time every single day, before I even move, I sleep with the thermometer under my darn pillow ! LOL Why does my chart look so funny ? I had a HUGE dip this morning ............

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

It could be that your temp dipped because AF is close. Lets see what your temps do in the next couple of days. Good luck!!

11 years ago

I thought about that too, but I have a constant 14 day LP and today I am only 8DPO. Just seems weird to me .......

11 years ago • Post starter

Well if in fact you did O on the day you have marked then the dip will put you at 8 dpo perfect timing for implantation! I don't want to give you false hope but there is always that chance that dip could be from implantation. Best of luck and I really hope you get your BFP!!!! :) fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

Yes, i indeed O'd as listed on my chart. I use OPK's as another way of charting. My temps and OPK's match and I had my yearly ck up last Friday and took my charts with me. My Dr said I am Oing and also did a sono to confirm. I have been TTC for 7 months and am over 35 so he wanted to ck everything out. He said all looks good. Thank you for your input !

Well then since it is medically confirmed look at it on the positive side and that was a nice implantation dip :) I'd give it 2-3 days before testing to let the hcg build up! Also, see what your temps do I'll keep an eye on your chart as well!!! Best of luck hope this will be your month :) Baby dust!!

11 years ago

I see your temp went way back up ;) told ya could have been possible implantation. I hope it was and I'll be keeping my eye out for your bfp in a few days :)

11 years ago

Hey Michelle ! Isn't that crazy how high it jumped today !!!! 97.95 @ 5:00am like each day. Man, thats so weird. If it's not implantation thats a big old dip for the record books. lol..... Not getting my hopes up just to be let down. Just playing the waiting game........

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo