Community post

Question

What a cruel joke .....

I have had 4 positive tests on two different brands. (Answer and IC) Today I am 15dpo. I woke up this morning and took another test (FRER) to see if it was getting darker and it was negative. When I wiped I had a little red blood. I was so excited that I was finally pregnant after a year of trying. Why would I get all these positives and now have a negative and red spotting? :-( See my darkest positive from yesterday. # 77589. Thanks ladies......

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Sounds like you might have had a chemical pregnancy. :( I have read some stories of women bleeding in early pregnancy, butim not sure if they got positive or negative tests. I'm sorry if that's what happened.

11 years ago

I had exactly that an they are chemical pregnancys sadly means the test picks up the hcg and although u have conceived the egg didnt implant, if there isn't much blood test in few days
I had 10 positives in 3 cycles very upsetting good luck x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo