Community post

Question

Coverline

Does anyone know how to set your coverline on your BBT chart ? Or is it supposed to be automatic ? I see alot of people's charts have the dark green coverline, mine is blank. Thanks !

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Yes it is automatic but if you have a slow rise of temp after ovulation this site will not register a coverline. Coverline do not need to be on every chart it really is just a guideline so it's easier to see your thermal shift. Your chart actually looks really good!! Just wait it out and see what your temp does the next few days :) Have you tried using fertility friend??? It's another website like this one and they have free charting as well it seems to have a better program and picks up ovulation better than here. Maybe try it out plug in your numbers and see what it comes up with! Best of luck fingers crossed for you :)

11 years ago

She is right, it's automatic. But you can tell your coverline by taking the last six temps before O and the highest of those is your cover. Yours would be around 97.7. CTP was kinda frustrating in that sometimes it would not give a cover so I also used www.feritlityfriend.com It was great, and the paid version gave me an indicator pregnancy. You had a range of 1 - 100 and for every symptom you enter it would give you points. The closer to 100 you got the better your possibility of pregnancy. It was great.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo