Community post

Question

Can someone PLEASE look ......

I have been TTC for 7 months. Started taking OPK's 3 months ago and started charting my BBT this month. Can someone look at my chart and tell me why it looks so funny. I take my temp like clockwork at the same time each morning before ant type of movemment. It just seems kinda "Jumpy" to me. I had my yearly ck up last Friday and the Dr said everything looks great. What do you think ? Thanks !

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I don't think your temps look too bad! Mine is kinda jumpy too, but consistently under 98 pre-O and over 98 post-O.

11 years ago

Your chart looks good. The jumpiness will tighten up as you add more temps. Mine was very jumpy before "O" (feel free to look at my chart). Good luck and lots of baby dust.

11 years ago

Thanks for the input ladies. @dmartin65, I looked at your chart, I know you are preggers (Congrats BTW). I use yours as a point of reference as you have been on here quite sometime and answer alot of questions. You are one of the few that post their charts, talk here on on the board and got a BFP. Thanks for all of answers on here.

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, and I am in Dallas too. :-)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo