Community post

Question

Are you serious !!??!!??

What are the chances? TTC for 5 months. During the first month I had 3 evaps from two different batches of FRER. Did not test month 2,3 or 4. Just waited for AF to show her ugly face. Today I am 10 DPO, took a Dollar Tree test yesterday for the heck of it. Right away I could see "something" on the test line. No color really, no indent, not thin, it was wide like the control line. I look at it today, it's still there, a little more obvious with possibly a hint of color. Only can be seen IRL, does not show in a pic. What are the chances of me having ANOTHER round of evaps on a totally different brand of tests ? So upsetting..........

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

ive been ttc for over a year, and ive gotten alot of false positives and evaps... mostly on blue dyes ofcourse.. but several on the dollar store ones... so i would say just try and test again after af is due.. or if u cant stand it take another cheap one each morning with only fmu.. and see if you get any stroonger or different results to compare... good luck to you...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo