Community post

Question

What's your opinion on faint pregnancy test at about 13dpo.

I took a first response pregnancy test at what I think was about 11dpo. I thought I could see a really faint line but noone else could. Took another first response on about 13dpo and got a faint positive in the morning. Took a different brand later on that day and got a darker line but still faint. Should I have dark lines now at 13dpo? Does this mean ill have a miscarriage? Anyone else have faint line but carry on with a healthy pregnancy?

april 2007 july 2008 april 2009 october 2010 november 2011 january 2013 for next time

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I took my first test at like 4 pm and the control didn't even work (I bought a three pack) I had to pee again right away so I took the second one right after and it was a faint positive. I couldn't believe my eyes so I took the third one right after that and sure enough it was positive again. my baby is VERY healthy :)

11 years ago

Test brand, time of day, amount of fluid intake during the day, amount of dye in the test can all affect the darkness of the line. At 13 dpo I was getting crazy faint lines. Now at 18 dpo my line is darker than the control line.

11 years ago

My line was faint at 13dpo and I'm now 8 weeks without any problems.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo