Community post

Question

What was ur hcg level at 17 dpo.

What was your level at 17 dpo. Mine was 229. Is that normal?

april 2007 july 2008 april 2009 october 2010 november 2011 january 2013 for next time

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Mine was around there, I dont quite remember. But DO NOT read into anything... that is perfectly normal:) Even higher than a lot of women too so... If any question about it the doc would have wanted to bring you in to double check in a few days AND ONLY IF THEY WERE CONCERNED. So if they didnt suggest that then sit back and relax. Spread the joy:)

11 years ago

Mine was only 87 but it was still within the normal range, my son on the other hand was close to 500 around this time. From what my doctor has told me, every pregnancy and woman is different when producing hcg levels so I wouldn't worry =D As long as they're doubling I'd say your in the clear! And I agree, don't read into everything or you will drive yourself insane

11 years ago

Mine was 246....totally normal!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

I had mine done again today. First one was done 2 days ago.First when they gave me my results they said my levels was still low. That's my first one at 229 And I had to repeat. But when I asked again they said it was between 2-3 weeks since conception. Which was right for me. With my miscarriages I've never knowing my levels to reach 200 so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Just hoping my levels will be doubled when I gets my result back on monday.

april 2007 july 2008 april 2009 october 2010 november 2011 january 2013 for next time

11 years ago • Post starter

Ughhh! You poor thing having to wait until monday:( That would drive me insane! I sure hope you can stay calm with it and keep your wits about ya. I'll pray for ya lol. KEEP US UPDATED!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo