Community post

Question

When did u get ur period after miscarriage during the 6th week

Was just wondering when you got your first period after a miscarriage during the 6th week of pregnancy? I knows everyone is different and it depends on where ur levels was 2. My levels was in the 3000's a day after I started bleeding. Week later in the 100's and few 3 days later 9.9. Or if there's anyone that knows once there levels were under 10 how long did it take to have their period.

april 2007 july 2008 april 2009 october 2010 november 2011 january 2013 for next time

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I had a D&C done on Dec 30/2012 and my first period came on feb 1st 2013. iwas 11 weeks at the time. I think this was pretty quick. My doctor said it usually happens 6 weeks after, but everyones different. After my miscarrige I began taking vitamin E, as recommended by a herbalogist. Maybe that helped everything to go back to normal quicker? Sorry for your loss and hopefully af comes back soon.

11 years ago

After my first miscarriage at 6wks 3 days it took a whole 2 months for my hcg to get to zero. When I had my 4th miscarriage I ovulated when my hcg was still at 12. I think my dr told me you could ovulate when your hcg is around 15 or so (of course everyone is different). You can expect your period 14 days after that. So technically you could possibly conceive (if you're ready) without even having your first period after the miscarriage. Your body may still be inflammed at that point so I would recommend taking baby aspirin every day even if you conceive up until 36 weeks of pregnancy. It is a very good aid for implantation as it reduces micro-clots, improves the uterine lining and reduces inflammation in your body. It doesn't hurt and can only help. I wish you all good things xo

11 years ago

Sorry, should have added look for egg white cm any day now I reckon you're about to ovulate. xo

11 years ago

After my 3 mc's at 6 weeks my period came between 28-30 days each time. My hcg levels went down really quick so it was pretty much the normal time for my period to come anyway. Good luck to you!

11 years ago

I had my miscarriage on january 24th I was 6wk 1 d. I went in for my blood work on the 20th and my levels were only at a 30 so they retested me and the day before i started actually bleeding they were down to a 9. I started my cycle on the 21st of feb.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo