Community post

Question

Pregnant with twins?

I went to the doctor at 14 weeks 4 days. Not for my regular check up but went for other reasons. He ended up checking heartbeat and said my uterus was really high for only be in my 14 week. It was belly button level which he said was 20 weeks. Then at 17 weeks 2 days I had my regular appointment. She measured me at 25 weeks. Uterus is between belly button and ribs. Plus she checked heartbeat and could get 2 different sounding ones but close to the same beat. But still couldn't tell if its 1 or 2 babies. She thinks it is but she said she been wrong before. But she said either twins or I was further along. I don't think that's possible tho. I had a miscarriage that was seen on ultrasound. Then 5 weeks later a 7 day heavy period. Have anyone had a heavy period while pregnant? have anyone measured 8 weeks futher along and just have 1 baby? Have ur doctor been able to get the heartbeat in different places with just 1 baby?

april 2007 july 2008 april 2009 october 2010 november 2011 january 2013 for next time

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Why don't they do a sono to see?

10 years ago

I found out I was having twins at 8 weeks from an ultrasound. My uterus hasn't even been measured yet. I am 15 weeks 5 days pregnant.

10 years ago

If they thought twins earlier then would have done a early ultrasound. Here if u knows when ur last period was they don't do a ultrasound tell 18-20 weeks. So mines soon. Just drove waiting for the time to come to find out. Wworrying all the time. Looking up stuff. Seeing what can cause me to measure so far along. My dr said something had to be up and if not I was having a giant. I'm just hoping everything is fine.

april 2007 july 2008 april 2009 october 2010 november 2011 january 2013 for next time

10 years ago • Post starter

Every woman is different maybe ur uterus is naturally high, stupid scare mongering health officials
I measured 6 days further on than I should be which does not tie in with my LMP
Relax await u/s and good luck

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo