Community post

Question

When should I expect period after miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage on jan 18th. At 6 weeks 1 day. My levels was in the 3000s. 8 days later at 125. And 3 days ago at 9.9. Its gonna be 3 weeks tomorrow since my miscarriage. I'm wondering now if ill ovulate then get a period 2 weeks time or just get my period next week. My other 3 miscarriages I had my period between 28-30 days after my miscarriage. But my levels never made it so high as it did this time. With my other miscarriages my levels was at 0 in about a week.

april 2007 july 2008 april 2009 october 2010 november 2011 january 2013 for next time

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

First off I am so sorry for all of your loses. Generally your normal cycle should resume within 4-6 weeks

11 years ago

I was never tested for my levels, but I was about 6weeks when i miscarried. After my miscarriage I ovulated cd31 and then period started cd42. It is possible that you won't ovulate the first cycle though.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo