Posts by sassysacha

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

WTT after ectopic...

Just suffered an ectopic pregnancy and have been given methotrexate. I find it hard having to wait when we ju ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

C#2 11DPO

Why do I do this to myself. There is no real symptoms to spot that has flashing lights your pregnant. NONE! B ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

C#2 5DPO

Well this morning I woke up in a nasty mood. i tossed and turned. And I woke with no symptoms at all! Not s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

C#2 4DPO

I haven't journaled in a while. This cycle I would like to say it is different but I don't know if that is en ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A very comforting Dream!

Wanted to share this with you..... Well ladies I am pretty sure that I am out this month, but I am ok wit ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

A very comforting Dream!

Wanted to share this with you..... Well ladies I am pretty sure that I am out this month, but I am ok wi ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Kinda curious.....?

how many times do you have to pee in a day for you to think it is an early symptom? Normally I only pee like ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

WHT? Why is this happening?

Ok so I am not sure what is going on.... I am 6 DPO and my cervix is very close to the opening...... normally ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

I think I need help to give up the drama of it all!!

Ok I am just getting myself worked up, for what could very well be a false alarm AGAIN!! Then I have gotten my ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Do you think I may be making them up?

I have kind of wondered if because want this BFP so badly that I may be making up or convincing myself that I ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago