Community post

Journal

C#2 4DPO

I haven't journaled in a while. This cycle I would like to say it is different but I don't know if that is enough to say that I am pregnant or not. I know that it can take a while for things to just happen. So I don't want to get too hopeful.

Yesterday I woke up to some amazing dreams about this baby girl, and I couldn't stop smiling all day. The only other things that were different from last cycle is that I had some soreness in my stomach like someone punched me. I sneezed and it felt like a pull at my pubic bone. My CM started to thicken up too. Instead of the watery texture I had last cycle is more like watered down lotion. Not sure I was just "thinking" I was having this or not but my BB felt like a small let down. What ever it was it felt strange. That is why I figured I must have been just "feeling" things. Then just before bed I started to sneeze again.

The day before that I had no symptoms at all!!

Today I woke up in a very bad mood, more crazy dreams, my nose is running and I am all stuffed up again. My stomach was still kinda of sore, but I am wondering if it has to do with the fact I had BK. My back is aching a bit too. But that could be the fact that I was lying around for most of the day nursing this cold of mine. CM got a little more thicker than the day before and seemed to have increased a small bit but nothing to write home about. and the normal PMS like cramps were back today. Oh and had a very short lived twinge under my armpit. No real change in my breasts other than slightly, and I mean slightly tender breast! I have been trying really hard not to symptom spot this cycle, but I am noticing different things than I did last. So I am having a hard time not looking at them. Though I am trying to find out if it has anything to do with PMS more than PG. Proving to myself that these are normal feelings. Last month I had cold like symptoms pretty much the same day, so that is normal for me. the only real thing I can say so far that is different is my dreams and the change in CM. But that could be what I should be like. Since this is only the 2nd month that my body is back to normal. So I guess I will find out what tomorrow will bring!! I just realized how gassy I am right now..... it isn't pleasant at all..... It has kinda been there all day, wonder what I ate..... Oh yeah BK

User Image User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo