Community post

Journal

A very comforting Dream!

Wanted to share this with you.....

Well ladies I am pretty sure that I am out this month, but I am ok with that. I had the most comforting dream alive. A little girl that called me 'mom' came up to me grabbed my hand said 'not today but next.' I knew she didn't want me to be scared or worried about this month. She said to pay attention to next 2-3 weeks!! I am on cloud nine today!! I don't think I will this happy to see my AF in my life..... cause it means I will be closer to conceiving her! Gosh she is beautiful!!

I find if very comforting that we have these little angels just waiting to be born. To take our hands and comfort us when we need it most. I hope that this can comfort you too through this journey to out littlest of angels. I can't wait to hear her and see her more, maybe even get to know her a little bit more. Bring on more dreams.

P.S. we all can come into contact with our angels waiting to be born. Just needs to take a little patience to open up. If anyone is interested in learning how you can always ask or there is lots of resources on line!!

User Image User Image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

this has me in tears.. i believe that the Most High's angels are waiting and in due time you will be blessed with your little girl.. I pray that I will too have a little girl.. I will keep you in my prayers... : )

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Awe why thank you my dear friend! I feel very comforted and now just waiting for my AF to just hurry up and do its thing!! LOL

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo