Posts by kellyyvonne

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Faint positives but suddenly started bleeding with no pain and still getting positives

So I was late and started to test 3 days ago I was getting faint positives up until today on different t brand ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

new to fertility treatment any advice lovlies

hi all i will keep this short after a long road of tests etc i have now beem told i have pcos on both ovaries ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

any success stories on metformin

been on metformin (nothin else) for a week now and feelin hopeful has anybody else got a metformin success sto ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

THERES HOPE....

WELL ITS BEEN A WHOLE TEN MONTHS SINCE THE LAST ENTRY AND STILL NOTHING BUT.....WE MAY GET SOMEWHERE SOON AFTE ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

NON EJACULATION....PREGNANT?

Hi just wanted to ask if any of you have managed to conceive without your partner ejaculating...we have been h ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

SOOOOOO HOPEFUL NOW......

Well this month i realised not everything you read and hear is true for everyone....for 9 mths i thought i was ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

beginning intervention

well today is the 27 feb 2013 and day 1 of another cycle after talking with my partner and realising we have n ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

time out.......kind of.......

well me and DH have decided that this month we would try without any conception/fertility aids as many have sa ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

ANYONE GOT MORE ADVICE.....PLEASE.....

HI GUYS im 14-16 days past ovulation today (had my surge on the 13th of november)but last period was 21st oct, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

uncomfortable feeling

hi all just wanted to ask for the last 2 days i have had a brown discharge but a very tiny amount and also a v ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago