Community post

Journal

beginning intervention

well today is the 27 feb 2013 and day 1 of another cycle after talking with my partner and realising we have now been trying since august last yr and since suffered with the loss of 1 maybe even 2,we can no longer take the heartache every month so our only other options were stop tryng altogether or look into intervention...after looking into ivf we realised we could get it for free with egg donation at ths ray of hope we were thrilled only to discover while we r suitable for ivf we annot donate due to my autoimmune condition so more heartache....but we r now in the process of tryng to get money together for what will be our one and only shot at IVF as we cant possibly afford more than one go but its we know it will be worth it if it sticks.i will be keeping everythng crossed and will update soon

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Best wishes and baby dust to you! xo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo