Posts by kellyyvonne

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

new to fertility treatment any advice lovlies

hi all i will keep this short after a long road of tests etc i have now beem told i have pcos on both ovaries ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

NON EJACULATION....PREGNANT?

Hi just wanted to ask if any of you have managed to conceive without your partner ejaculating...we have been h ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

SOOOOOO HOPEFUL NOW......

Well this month i realised not everything you read and hear is true for everyone....for 9 mths i thought i was ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

time out.......kind of.......

well me and DH have decided that this month we would try without any conception/fertility aids as many have sa ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

ANYONE GOT MORE ADVICE.....PLEASE.....

HI GUYS im 14-16 days past ovulation today (had my surge on the 13th of november)but last period was 21st oct, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

uncomfortable feeling

hi all just wanted to ask for the last 2 days i have had a brown discharge but a very tiny amount and also a v ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

to much conflictng informaiton

all id like to know is does anybody know or believe its poss to have spotting or implantation bleeding 22 days ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

CONFUSED OPINIONS NEEDED

would anybody say its possible to have intercourse ovulate the next day,have a heavy but short bleed 3 days la ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

looking hopefull

well things r lookin more hopeful after neg tests and 1 v faint positve i decided the light bleed i had 2 days ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

STRANGER THAN STRANGE SYMPTOMS NEG TESTS

SO CONFUSED....i ovulated on the 19th oct (had intercourse the night before)and bled heavy for 3 days sstartng ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago