Community post

Discussion

uncomfortable feeling

hi all just wanted to ask for the last 2 days i have had a brown discharge but a very tiny amount and also a very uncomfortable feeling all down my belly into my abdomen its a cross between pressure and tightening i was due AF today but dont want to test yet as dont want to be disheartened again willing to wait a bit first....anyway has anybody else heard of or had this tightening its gettin me very agitated and unsettled and i cant seem to get comfortable at all i have had other symptoms from backache to sore boobs to being emotional and neasious please reply

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Kelly I hope this is ur month. I have the tightening down there too. And right now my boobs are achy, but I thinks it's Becuz in cold. J feel like I am pregnant this month tho. Trying not to stress this month. I may have had a yeast infection this month never had one before so I won't know til tomorrow or Tuesday. It's whenever my doc can see me. You still got a coupe hours before u can say ur late. If u don't wanna test now just test in a few days when u know its not normal to b so late, don't stress about girl. Good luck

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo