Posts by amberlea20

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Anyone have experience with flatline temps

What do they mean?? This is unusual for me. Could this be a good sign. For 4 days so far my temp has been 97.7 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

waking with stuffy/runny nose

I'm about 12 dpo and since 9 dpo I have been waking to a stuffy/runny nose. I'm having sore,swollen, tingly, b ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Big glob of white discharge

I went to the bathroom and found a big glob of white discharge. It was thick as well. I am about 6 dpo. Could ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How much grapefruitjuice for cervical mucus??

I just heard grapefruit juice is good for cm. How much per day and when?? I'm starting clomid next cycle so I' ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Good site to get opks from??

Hi ladies, Does anyone know a good site to buy opks from? They must ship to Canada c: thanks ladies baby du ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

HSG

I had a Hsg done yesterday. I was somewhat nervous about it. This is my experience, though experiences can dif ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ladies that had an HSG and ended up having blocked tubes

Did the doctor unblock them right away? I'm going to be having a Hsg once my next cycle starts. Where you succ ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

HSG stories...please share them

Hi all, I recently found out u have to go for an hsg when my next period starts and will be taking clomid. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

implantation bleeding???

The past few days I have been bleeding but very little on the pad and only when I wipe. My period isn't due ti ...

8 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Slippery blood tinged cm??

I saw some slippery blood tinged mucus when I wiped. I'm about 8 dpo and AF isn't due til the 30th. Is this a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago