Posts by amberlea20

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Is this a sign of anything?

When I wiped today I saw some creamy mucus and it had a pink tinge to it. I'm about 7dpo. Is this a good sign. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What does this pelvic pain mean?

Lately I've been feeling pelvic pains that are mostly on my right side and the odd time are on the left. I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Am I experiencing delayed ovulation??

I have been charting and using opks and nothing showing up on either so far. I am on cycle day 27. Is ovulatio ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What is considered an elevated temp?

Does it have to be above the coverline and can the temps flucuate ? Mine are high 97's to low 98's post- ovula ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Has anyone ever have this happen??

Apr 27 had brown spotting then about a day later became more like streaking. Lasted til Apr 30 was brown throu ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Brown colored mucus

Wiped and found small amount of stringy thick brown tinged mucus on tp an hour later went to bathroom same thi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Sticky brown discharge at 7wks

Last night I wiped and saw sticky brown mucous on the tp. Its in small amounts and I still feel pregnancy symp ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

could i be pregnant?

It has been about a month since O and had an unusual "period" that started Apr 27 and ended Apr 30, ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Just starting to chart basal temp

If my unusual "period" wasn't really AF would I be able to detect pregnancy? I would be about 6wks p ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question about increased cervical discharge

When your pregnant does it have to be constant or can it occur once to a few times during the day? Also my bre ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago