Posts by amberlea20

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Pregnant? Unsure if I am or not.

I am about 22 dpo, last week I had a much lighter period than usual and barely used any pads, it was brown in ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Pink-tinged stretchy mucus?

I went to wipe and found that there was pink spotting happening so I put a pad on and just now i find that the ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Much lighter period than usual??

Hi everyone, usually when I get my period I have a medium red flow but this time my flow is light and is brown ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Possibly pregnant?

I have been having cramps on and off. My tummy aches about every half hour, have a runny/stuffy nose,sore thro ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Nesting instinct at 7dpo?

The past few days I have been restless,pumped full of energy,especially very early in the morning, and I have ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Burst of energy at 6dpo?

Last night I couldn't sleep I just felt this burst of energy. This that normal. This is a new sign for me. I j ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation test question

Has anyone ever got 2 lines one day then the next day 1 line ? I'm using first response.

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone had creamy cm that was stretchy?

I checked in the afternoon and my cm was stretchy and then again at night and it was creamy. My cervix positio ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

White creamy discharge?

I just noticed some white creamy discharge,what does this mean?

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is oral ok when ttc?

I heard saliva is a sperm killer. Is it ok to give your guy oral before penetration? Has anyone given oral whi ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago