Community post

Question

Am I experiencing delayed ovulation??

I have been charting and using opks and nothing showing up on either so far. I am on cycle day 27. Is ovulation delayed or whats happening??

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

It sounds like it. When did you begin testing with OPKs? Could you have missed an early ovulation? I've had a +OPK at CD8 before.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

If you post your bbt chart, we can have a better idea to help see if you have ovulated. It's very possible. I had delayed ovulation, I didn't ovulate until cd 31 and I got my bfp on cd 41. I don't trust opks, as you can miss the surge by not testing during the right time frame. I only trust bbt when it comes to telling if I've ovulated. Have you had any Ewcm?

10 years ago

I started testing around CD 16. I test 2x a day. I'm having creamy and watery cm lately.

10 years ago • Post starter

Not sure when I should go for my day 21 progesterone blood work my Dr wants me to go for.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo