Posts by ttcmynumber3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Bfp! Here comes number 3!

Stopped nuvaring in feb. crazy cycles. Had nosebleed and actually had that crazy implantation bleeding for the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What is going on with spotting

Yesterday , 8 dpo, I had some pink spotting when I wiped. So I decided to to check cm, and it was pinkish. N ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Feeling...frustrated

I have been ttc since feb. really isn't that long, but with my other two I didn't even have to try. Ugh. I a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Weird

Since stopping nuvaring 3 months ago, on cd 15 I have had horrid cramps of a 25 day cycle....but none this mon ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Chartin question

Hi girls, I'm going to try charting my BBT this month. I'm on cd1 today. Do i start now or when my period end ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I normally have a 25 day cycle. Wouldn't today be my period?

I normally have a 25 day cycle. My last period started April 11. Shouldn't my period start today?

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How long is my luteal phase?

AF was March 17. I got a positive opk on march 29. Then had severe cramping March 31. My next AF showed April ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Cd1?

I have had some spotting and went to the bathroom just now nwhen I wiped it was red blood. So do I start this ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

On to the next month

AF has arrived a few hours early. So we move on to month 3 of ttc. I think I need to chill out on the stressi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Advice....

Today I AM 9dpo. Last month was my first full cycle off of bc. It was a 25 day cycle. I ovulated on cd14. Same ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago